This are so easy to make, y’all! I made these for my husband during a football game and he LOVED them. He said they were his new favorite snack.
So if you need a good appetizer for GAME DAY, you need to give these guys a shot!
These literally have three ingredients and that is ALL! The hardest part is getting the pepperonis to lay flat on the tray, and that’s not hard!!
Talk about impressing your hubby with these little guys! Oh and add a delish marinara sauce to dip it in! I like using Dave’s Marinara Sauce! I found it at Sam’s Club.
This little appetizer is a Low Carb dish and THM S for my Trim Healthy Mama buds!!
Here are a few other Game Day Recipes to try…
A delish low carb pepperoni bite that is easy and yummy for GAME DAY!
- 8- mozzarella cheese sticks
- 64 pepperonis (you can use pork or turkey)
- Italian seasoning to sprinkle on top
- A good marinara to dip them in ( I love Dave’s Marinara that I buy at Sam’s Club)
- Preheat the BROILER on 425 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each mozzarella cheese stick in half and then cut each half in fours… you should have 8 pieces.
- Place the pepperonis on the cookie sheet.
- Add one piece of mozzarella cheese bit on top of the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Place in the broiler for 2 to 4 minutes or until the edges of the pepperoni is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and toasted.
- Dip in a good marinara sauce.