(This post contains affiliate links.)
How pretty is this Party Punch?! I love the punch that is normally served at a baby shower or special event… you know that kind… it has ice cream sherbert & soda in it?! And you feel like you’ve been hit with a semi after about 2 cups of it because it’s so sugary?! Yeah, that one… HERE IS MY Trim Healthy Mama Alternative!
Just in time for my son & two of my daughter’s birthday parties!! Yes! And no out of control kids or jumping off the wall adults (well maybe just adults). HAHA!
Very little ingredients really! I did use frozen strawberries for the base but you could dress it up with fresh strawberries for a garnish or you could even slice a few to float around in the punch bowl. I added slices of fresh lemons to the top for a garnish. That’s always an option.
Place the frozen strawberries in a blender, add the squeezed lemon and lime juice along with the THM Gentle Sweet. Then add the cream. Blend again until completely blended together. Pour the frozen strawberry blend into a punch bowl. Add the carbonated water. Stir.
If you replace the heavy whipping cream with canned coconut cream you can make this completely dairy free and it does not affect the taste at all, in fact I love the coconut version just as much as the heavy whip version!
There you have it!! A perfect party punch to have for parties, events, etc. so you can stay on your Trim Healthy Mama plan! It is an S punch because of the cream! It’s low carb and even keto!
To learn more about the THM Gentle Sweet or make a purchase please visit my affiliate link here: Trim Healthy Mama Store
If you are interested in purchasing the tea cups pictured in the photo you can purchase through my affiliate link here: Gracie China Tea Cups
If you are interested in purchasing the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener you can purchase through my affiliate link here: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
A Punch you can take to an event or make for a party to keep you on your Trim Healthy Mama plan! It’s sugar free, low carb and even KETO!
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries or you could use raspberries or even blueberries
- 2 lemons- squeeze the juice out
- 2 limes- squeeze the juice out
- 1/3 cup of THM GENTLE SWEET (xylitol-free if you get tummy troubles or 2 tbsp. of THM Sweet Blend or 1/3 cup of Truvia or 2/3 cup of Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream or you could use coconut cream instead for a dairy free version
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 quart of Lime Carbonated Water (I bought mine at Trader Joe’s- no sugar)
- Take the frozen strawberries, lime juice, lemon juice, vanilla and THM Gentle Sweet or your favorite sweetener and place in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream or coconut cream to the blender & blend well.
- Scrape the blended strawberry mix into a punch bowl.
- Add the carbonated water and stir gently.
- You can add a few frozen strawberries to the punch and or lime & lemon slices.
- You can make this more sweet or less sweet as you want. Make it to you taste! You can even add a little apple cider vinegar to give it a zing! Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8