I am very happy to be able to share this super simple salsa recipe with you all! This Criddle Family Salsa Recipe has been in the Criddle family and was passed down from father to sons (and daughters…there are 5 sons & 5 daughters)! My very awesome in-laws have granted me permission to share this with you! This salsa has been apart of many wonderful parties, event, get-togethers and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! It’s great because it really is super simple! It’s a fresh salsa so no cooking involved either!
It’s also a very frugal budget friendly salsa! There are just a simple 6 ingredients. These ingredients are so inexpensive so this beats buying salsa! And being a Texas, salsa is like Ketchup!
It all goes into one blender. Very little mess or clean up! Pulse a couple of times and there you have it.
You can watch the above video for my step-by-step on how to make it or you can follow the recipe below.Print
A fresh simple salsa that is easy to whip up and enjoy!
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos (seeded and cored unless you like the HEAT)
- 3 cloves of peeled garlic
- 1/2 of a lime (juiced squeezed)
- 1 handful of cilantro cleaned
- salt to taste
- Chunk up the tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes to blender.
- Core and seed the jalapenos and add to blender.
- Removed peeling from garlic and add to blender.
- Add cilantro to blender.
- Squeeze half of the lime into the blender.
- Add salt to taste to blender.
- Pulse the salsa mixture about 5 times until it is mixed but still slightly chunky (do not liquefy).