Creamy Jalapeno Ranch
Have you ever been to the TexMex Restaurant Chuy’s? Have you had their Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dressing?
Well, if you have not… try this! It’s just amazing!
It also makes the MOST AWESOME DIP or DRESSING for Salad!!
The other cool thing about this is it is super easy to make! The hardest part is chopping the jalapeno!
It’s also low carb and THM friendly! No hidden yuck ingredients!
Oh and it goes on my Sour Cream Enchiladas!Print
- 1. 1- 8 oz package of cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 2. 1 cup sour cream
- 3. 1/2 cup water
- 4. 1- small jalapeno seeded & cored
- 5. 1 handful of cilantro cleaned
- 6. 2 tsp garlic powder
- 7. 2 tsp onion powder
- 8. 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Chop & deseed jalapeno.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend all is mixed well.
- That simple!