Cranberry Sauce is a Thanksgiving staple! It goes great with leftover turkey too!
I have to admit I’ve never liked the canned cranberry sauce… gag.
BUT I love homemade cranberry sauce!!
This cranberry sauce is good enough to eat by it’s self, ha!
In fact, my little kiddos could not get enough of it. That was a big deal because usually I cannot force them to eat it!
And this recipe is an FP for my Trim Healthy Mama friends!
It uses just a few ingredients and if you don’t have the Just Gelatin from the Trim Healthy Mama Store or the THM Gentle Sweet, here is my affiliate link to the Trim Healthy Mama store!
And how pretty is this cranberry sauce!? I love pretty food!!Print
A yummy Cranberry Sauce that is sugar free!
- 1/2 of a 12 oz bag of Ocean Spray Cranberries
- 2 cups of water
- 3/4 cups of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 4–5 drops of a good quality Orange Essential Oil or 1 tsp of Orange Flavoring
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Just Gelatin (or any gelatin you prefer)
- 1 cup of cold water
- Bring 2 cups of water, the cranberries, nutmeg, salt and the sweetener to boil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- You will hear the cranberries popping.
- Once they start to boil, bring the heat down to low and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the water reduces down.
- In a bowl, mix the 1 cup of cold water and the gelatin together well.
- Pour the cranberry mixture into the gelatin & water and stir.
- Add the vanilla and orange oil or flavoring.
- Mix well, pour into a pretty container & place in the fridge for at least an hour maybe 2.
- It should sit up really nicely and become perfectly jelled!
- Serving Size: 8