This was a quick throw-together meal that I LOVED!! Reminded me of the beef & broccoli stir fry at my favorite Chinese restaurant! Except this one doesn’t have all the sugar & processed sauces in it! AND the even better new… it’s a ONE POT MEAL!!!
I started by heating up a little oil in my Wok… (I did use Sesama Seed Oil… I am not exactly sure if that is ok on THM but you could replace that with coconut oil or red palm oil which I will do next time). If you are wondering what Trim Healthy Mama (THM) you can find out at www.trimhealthymama.com
I had a couple frozen steaks that I thawed up by putting in really hot water and then when they were thawed enough for me to cut up, I sliced and added to the heated oil.
I cooked the meat up till almost done. Then the next part is super easy… I added frozen veggies. Broccoli and veggie medley.
Then I added my “Sauce”! Allowed to cook up until the veggies are tender. And you are finished! That is all! Simple & easy… few ingredients too!
Things I love (these are affiliate links… thank you for helping support my blog):Print
A beef & broccoli dish that is full of flavor without all the not-so-good for you ingredients!
- 2 lbs of steak strips
- 1– bag of frozen broccoli (small bag)
- 1– small bag frozen of vegetable medley or stir fry vegetables ( you can add more to increase serving size)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos depending on how much sauce you want. (replaces soy sauce)
- Liquid Stevia to taste (I used two- half droppers full of Kal liquid stevia, you can use your favorite sweetener to replace that. If using erythitol or xylitol try 1/4 to 1/3 cup, if using THM Sweet Blend use 2 tsp to start).
- 1 tsp minced garlic paste ( you can just make your own or use chopped garlic instead)
- 1 tsp of powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper or sprinkle it on to your taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- Slice up the steak.
- Heat up oil on medium heat in Wok or big pot.
- Add the steak and cook till only a little pink shows.
- Add in the garlic.
- Add in the frozen vegetables.
- Add in the spices and sauce.
- Allow to cook until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serving Size: 4