Bacon- Wrapped Buffalo Bites with Blue Cheese Ranch-
Oh my yes! Y’all these were amazing!!! And really they are not hard to make!!
Look at these little lovelies! Aren’t they pretty! I made these for my husband as an alternative to the heavily battered and fried buffalo wings.
You gotta admit anything with bacon in it is amazing! But bacon and buffalo sauce… drool! It’s funny… even my kiddos liked them!
I served these with my Homemade Ranch Dressing that I added Blue Cheese to. WOW! Here is my link to the Ranch Dressing!! <—
This is low carb and THM S. With very little ingredients, which I love. The hardest part is making sure you have toothpicks. Also, you want to use thinner bacon. It makes it easier to wrap around bite sized bits of chicken.
Here are a few links to other appetizers to try:Print
A delicious Low Carb snack with a buffalo kick
- 1 or 2- large chicken breasts (uncooked) cut into bit sized pieces
- 1- package of thin sliced bacon cut in half down the middle of all
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3- tablespoons of melted butter
- My Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup of Blue Cheese to add to Ranch
- PREHEAT OVEN TO Broil- 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Wrap with the thin sliced bacon and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place in the oven and broil for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the bites.
- Mix the buffalo sauce and melted butter together.
- Coat each of the bites with the sauce.
- Place back in the over and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Take the bites out of the over and coat with the sauce again.
- Place back in the over for 1 to 2 more minutes or until the sauce has set.
- Mix up a batch of my homemade ranch and add the blue cheese crumbles to it.
- Eat with celery too.