This recipe was created because I needed a yummy topping and because it’s That Time Of Year, it had to have pumpkin in it!
Y’all this is so easy ! But it is absolutely the yummiest topping!!! There are soooooo many things it would be amazing on or in! Coffee was my immediate thought, desserts of all kinds, pancakes, muffins, etc etc!
Also, it’s really simple! The only special ingredient you would need would be the THM Gentle Sweet. But if you don’t have that you can use whatever sweetener you like (just adjust to your tastes).
For my THM friends this is an S. It’s low carb, sugar free as well!
So here you go… Pumpkin Fluff!
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (or 3 tablespoons of Truvia or Pyure, 1/4 cup of Swerve or Xylitol)
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice (a mixture of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves)
- 2 tsps. of vanilla
- A Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients until your get a Fluff.
- You can do this by hand for about 5 minutes or you can use a hand held mixer.