THANK YOU PREGNANCY CRAVINGS!!!! I think you all will thank me for this one! Another simple recipe but let me tell you, if I was left alone with this, I would eat every. single. bit. and then lick the bowl too! It’s that good!
For us Trim Healthy Mama’s (<— store/aff link) we really don’t miss out when it comes to dessert! This is an S dessert.
Take this beautiful dessert dip to any party and I guarantee they will NOT even know it’s not sugar free or “on plan”!
This is an S so you want to keep to S fruits or crackers to dip it in BUT if you are ok with a crossover once in awhile try APPLES!!!! Otherwise, I just served with strawberries and it was AMAZING!! I’d even eat this with celery stick, haha! Oh you can even add some chopped peanuts or pecans to this!
I really hope you enjoy this lovely dip… I know I am, and I’m NOT SHARING IT!
PS. These are low carb and gluten free. You can also use almond butter!
- 1- 8 oz package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of sugar free peanut butter at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. of THM Sweet Blend or 1/4 cup of Pyure Stevia or 1/2 cup of Xylitol or Eryithitol
- 1/4-1/2 cup of Lily's Dark Mini Chocolate Chips sweetened with stevia or 1/4 cup of sugar free chocolate chips or 1/4 cup of chopped 85% chocolate bar
- *Optional- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or peanuts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a bowl and serve with strawberries or apple slices (for a crossover).