-Fruity Summer Delight-
(This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through one of my affiliate links it will cost you nothing but helps support my blog. Thank you!)
Well, I gotta say… this is my new favorite!! My husband even deemed it the “Best Thing I Ever Made”!
I’ve been thinking this one up for over a year.
I wanted something that was fruity, creamy and that had a NO-Bake crust!
It’s too hot in the summer to put the oven much, so this had to be No-Bake.
And it’s easy, with most ingredients readily available in your grocery!
I also made the crust out of almond flour and almond butter because I wasn’t sure how peanut would taste with the creaminess and fruit. I think it would be ok if you would rather have a peanut version of this!
The hardest part was peeling the Kiwi!
You can design this beauty any way you would like. And use more berries or different kinds of berries, ie: raspberries, blackberries.
Now, because it’s made with almond butter it does not have a firm crust, so it’s more scoopable. But it will hold. It does hold better the longer it is put in the fridge. And it’s even better over night! If you wanted a little more firmness in your crust and filling you could had in a tsp of xanthan gum to both but mix well.
You could also put it in a 9X13 dish instead of the pie dish.
I used THM Gentle Sweet… as you know, that’s my favorite favorite sweetener!
For all my THM buds, this is an S. Yes, you can have one Kiwi in an S!
Things you might want to purchase:
- No Bake Crust-
- 1 & 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of almond butter (naturally sugar free)
- 1/3 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (you can use Truvia or Pyure but use 1/4 cup, use 1/2 cup if using Swerve or Xylitol)
- 1/3 cup of melted unsalted butter
- A pinch of salt
- 2- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (1/3 cup if using Truvia or Pyure, 3/4 cup if using Swerve or Xylitol)
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Mexican Vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 kiwi sliced
- Mix crust ingredients and press into a buttered pie dish or 9X13 glass dish
- Mix filling ingredients and pour into crust.
- Slice fruit and decorate as you want.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour at least (if you can).
- **If you would like the crust and filling to be more firm you can add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum to both crust and filling. Mix well and then follow remaining instructions.