A quick and easy crockpot meal! Start this at 9:30-10:00 am and by 5:00 pm or sooner you are ready to eat!
Easy Crockpot Tacos
A quick and easy crockpot meal!
Write a review
- 2 lbs ground meat (I used very low fat ground Turkey Meat)
- 1 can of rotel
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 to 3 tbsp. Taco Seasoning (look up my homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe)
- Sour Cream
- Homemade Guacamole
- Put chopped onion and garlic in the bottom of crockpot.
- Add your frozen or thawed ground meat on top.
- Pour one can of rotel into the crockpot.
- Add the 2 to 3 tbsp. of Taco Seasonings to the meat.
- Add water.
- Set Crockpot on low and allow to cook for 6 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Prepare your taco sides.
- For homemade guacamole. Cut up 2 to 3 avocados.
- Mash avocados in a bowl.
- Chop one small tomato to diced.
- Chop 1/4 cup red onion.
- Chop a small handful of cilantro.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 a lime over avocados.
- Mix all together.
- Add 2 tsps. of Taco Seasoning & Salt to taste.
Mrs. Criddles Kitchen http://mrscriddleskitchen.com/