I know I know, this is a simple recipe that EVERYONE has but I thought I would share the way I do it anyway. These little guys are always asked for at most every holiday from my family. All my kids eat them and my husband loves them!!
An S for your Trim Healthy Peeps!
- 8 boiled eggs (cut in half with yolks saved)
- 4 tbsp. real mayo or homemade mayo
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- A sprinkle of THM Sweet Blend or your favorite sweetener
- 1 green onion chopped thinly
- salt & pepper to taste
- Paprika dusted on top
- Boil 8 eggs on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain water and place eggs into an ice bath.
- Chop up green onion and set aside.
- Peel all eggs and cut in half.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add the mayo, salt, pepper, ranch, mustard, sprinkle of sweetener, into the bowl of egg yolks.
- Mix up well with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Gently place a small spoonful (probably a big tsp or more) of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle Paprika on top then add the green onions on top.