Cola Cream Pops
(This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose purchase from my affiliate link it costs you nothing extra but helps support my blog. Thank you!)
Hey guys, it’s summer and let me tell you it is H O T here in Texas already!
Having some kind of relief from the heat is a MUST and for us any kind of ice cream is a MUST!
I created these little guys because 1. it’s HOT and 2. I love Coke Floats!
AND I used Zevia Cola because hey, it’s SUGAR FREE! Not cheating here! Plus I really want my kids eating less and less sugar. They just act better without all the sugar.
So these little cream pops are super simple and really you can use ANY flavor. If you prefer root beer go for a Root Beer Zevia. There is Lemon Lime, Grape, Dr. Zevia (if you are in Texas you may want that). You could use really any brand of sugar free soda too!
But my kids loved them & I loved them! A perfect summer treat! If you want to add more protein into these you could add in whey or even Integral Collagen.
Hope you enjoy these yummy little popsicles! These are low carb and an S treat.
Things you might like to purchase:
- 1 can of Cola Flavored Zevia or Blue Sky (make sure it is sugar free)
- 1/2 a cup of heavy whip (if you want an even more creamy version use 1 cup)
- 2 tsps. of Mexican Vanilla (or your favorite vanilla)
- 2 tbsps. of THM Gentle Sweet (or you can use 1 tbsp. of Truvia or Pyure, use 1/4 cup of xylitol or erythitol)
- 6 popsicle molds
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour into each mold.