VALENTINE’S DAY IS COMING UP!! Everywhere I go I see chocolate covered strawberries! I love those things but I thought why not try and make that combination into a dip FOR strawberries! That is a WHOLE LOT LESS time consuming for me! I’m a mom of six.. no way do I have time to hand-dip twenty strawberries! This is toooooooo simple, y’all! This could not be easier but you will IMPRESS whoever you make this for!! YOU’VE JUST GOT TO TRY THIS DIP!!!!!
And it’s on our Trim Healthy Mama plan! Yay! Us THMer’s have THE BEST lifestyle (not to mention food)!
And this has 6 ingredients!
Mix up the all the ingredients but the strawberries and chocolate.
Chunk up the chocolate.
And in and gentle stir.
Place in a nice container on a plate with washed strawberries.
Seriously, how pretty is this??
Enjoy this S dessert that is simple and quick. It’s beautiful for a Valentine’s treat or to take to a party! This is sugar-free except for the tiny bit of sugar in the chocolate. You could most definitely use frozen chunked skinny chocolate in this as well!!
- 2 lbs of washed strawberries
- 1 - 8oz block of cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 2- tbsp of heavy whipping cream (this makes it light and fluffy)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp. THM Sweet Blend
- 4 oz- 85% dark chocolate squares
- Mix all ingredients except the strawberries and chocolate with a hand mixer.
- Chunk up the chocolate squares.
- Add chocolate squares to the mixtures and stir gently.
- Place on a plate with the washed strawberries.