Caramel Brownie Pie, oh my! For real, best dessert I’ve had in a WHILE!!!!! It’s moist, it’s kind of gooey, it’s chocolaty, it’s caramely, and it’s THM!!!!!!
Oh my oh my!!! This might just be my favorite dessert EVER!!!! And I’m so excited because I used the THM BAKING BLEND!!!! If you would like to order that or order the book you can click my affiliate link here Trim Healthy Mama Store
The THM Baking Blend is SUCH a great product!!! If you do not have that… try using about 1/2 cup of almond and 1 or 2 tbsp. of coconut flour or 1/2 cup of almond flour 2 tbsp. to 1/4 a cup of oat fiber. If it still seems too runny add a tsp more of coconut flour until you get more of a cake batter consistency. I have not tried this but this is what I would try if I did not have the baking blend!
I used the Pyure Organic Stevia for this dessert. It is comparable to Truvia but more Pyure, haha. (lame joke, sorry) But if you just have xylitol or erythitol or the THM Sweet Blend you can use those! For Swerve or Xylitol try 3/4 to 1 cup. For THM Sweet Blend I would not use more than 4 tbsp. (I love that THM SWEET BLEND goes so far)!
Mix all ingredients together. Nuts are optional but really add to the dish!
**- Jess’s link below is offline so here is another great caramel recipe to use instead… Nana’s Little Kitchen Caramel Sauce
Make the (click the link —>) CARAMEL SAUCE… ok y’all, for real, this caramel sauce for Jessica with Simple Healthy Home is AMAZING!!!! It’s addictive! It’s incredible! Like I have to stop myself from literally drinking it… of course, I would never… uhmmm, drink the whole batch… but I COULD!!!!
Pour the batter in to a well greased pie dish… pour the caramel sauce on top and run your knife through the batter.
Bake and allow to cool for 10 minutes!
THIS IS MOIST!!!!! This is gooey!!! IT’S AMAZING!!!!! It reminds me of Wacky Cake… and if you live in the south, you know what Wacky Cake is!!!!
ENJOY this delicious S meal, my dessert loving Trim Healthy Buddies!!! Are you glad we can enjoy our food???
- 1/2 cup of THM Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt or 1/2 a cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of Pyure Stevia or Truvia (you can use 3 or 4 tbsp. of THM SWEET BLEND or you can use 1 cup of Swerve or Xylitol)
- 8 drops of Liquid Stevia (you can add about a tsp more of Pyure Stevia or Truvia)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 cup of pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup (and more for a topping) of Jess' Caramel Sauce
- Use room temp butter or melt on high for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- In the same big bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a pie dish or a 9X9 glass baking dish.
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish.
- Make a double batch of the Caramel Sauce.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of caramel sauce over the top of brownie batter and run a knife through the batter.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with more Caramel Sauce & or whipped cream & nuts!