Pumpkin Cream Cake- a scrumptious creamy cake that is the epitome of FALL!
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Fall is right around the corner and I seriously cannot wait for ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!! This Pumpkin Cream Cake recipe right here tastes like FALL ON A PLATE! And it is actually really simple to make, in my opinion.
I created this recipe and had people help me out with a name for it. Yâall are creative! I loved the Fall On A Plate but choose Pumpkin Cream Cake because was just perfect. But really, this tastes like a pumpkin pie will a creamy center!
I am happy to say this Pumpkin Cream Cake is gluten-free, low-carb, nut-free (unless you add it to the batter like I did), and sugar-free. This makes a beautiful Trim Healthy Mama Satisfying dessert that absolutely does NOT taste sugar-free at all! I also updated this recipe to included a Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend version that I tested and have to say I LOVE just as much as I do the original… maybe more! If you have the THM Baking Blend, give that one a try!
**NOTE- I originally used coconut flour for this Pumpkin Cream Cake. Usually with coconut flour you would need to have several eggs to keep it from drying out. The canned pumpkin really keeps the coconut flour moist. No dryness going on here! I used a really fine organic coconut flour that I found at my local HEB. Iâve used it before in other recipes of mine.
I also want to note that I used my favorite sweetenerâ¦ THM Gentle Sweet made by Trim Healthy Mama. This sweetener is a blend of erythritol, xylitol and stevia. You can also use straight Erythritol (Swerve) or Xylitol or even Monkfruit.
LOOK HOW AMAZING THIS LOOKS! Don’t take my word… make it! You will be so so happy you did! And just so you know… my husband absolutely LOVES this!
For the topping try this recipe… Pumpkin Fluff
Maybe try drizzling this 5 Minute Caramel Sauce over the top?!
PS. This works for Keto or Low Carb too.
Here are affiliate links to some of the items in this recipe you might want to purchase:Print
A pumpkin cream cake that is packed full of the flavors of Fall. It is an S dessert if you follow THM!
- Cake Batter-
- 1– 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour or 1 cup of THM Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup of unsalted room temp butter (1 stick- if using salted butter skip the salt in the ingredients)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (if using Pyure use about 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup of THM Super Sweet Blend, 1 cup for Monkfruit or Swerve )
- 1 tsp baking POWDER (not soda)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt (or less)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of walnuts (optional)
- Cream Cheese Filling-
- 1– 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet depending on your sweet preference (or 3 tbsp. THM Super Sweet or Pyure try 1/3 cup or 3/4 to 1 cup of Monkfruit or Swerve)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- A sprinkle of salt
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese mixture together well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour half of the cake batter into a well greased 9X5 loaf pan.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on the cake batter.
- Pour the rest of the cake batter on top of the cream cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes and then remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more.
- If it needs to cook longer, cook 5 minutes longer at a time.
- This will have an almost pumpkin pie insides consistency!
- The cake will be golden brown on the edges.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes if you want a firmer texture.
- If you want a gooey texture dive in after 5 minutes!
- Serving Size: 8