- 1 cup of toasted almond slivers
- 2 cups of toasted unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 –8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup of the THM GENTLE SWEET or 1/3 cup of Truvia or 1/3 cup of Pyure Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 package Lily’s Mini Chocolate Chips or favorite sugar free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of butterscotch extract/flavoring
- 1/2 cup of Gentle Sweet or 1/3 cup Truvia or 1/3 cup Pyure Stevia
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla together.
- Mix in the toasted coconut and almonds.
- Press into a buttered 9X13 glass dish.
- Heat the peanut butter & coconut oil and sweetener in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Heat another 30 seconds if needed.
- Mix well and pour over the top of the peanut butter crunch.
- Freeze or Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard.
- Cut into 12-15 squares.
- Serving Size: 12