-Mango Kiwi Salsa-
Need some summer picnic ideas? This post is dedicated to lots of yummy easy picnic recipes to enjoy throughout this summer! I love picnics, being outdoors, and just enjoying the fresh air with delicious food!
I am a SALSA girl, let me tell you! I LOVE salsa! All kinds! I like extra hot to plain mild! I love using fruits/vegetables that are in season and I love using lots of colors. And the fresher the better!
This is such a delightful refreshing salsa! It would be wonderful on a grilled chicken dish or just by itself with a handful of blue corn tortilla chips (love the hardiness of Blue Corn). This will keep in an airtight container and you can take it along in your picnic basket! This is super easy, just chop up, and mix!
Gather the fresh, clean ingredients! Chop the fruit and vegetables.
Add all the fruit and vegetables in a bowl.
Squeeze lime juice on the salsa and add the salt. Mix well.
Serve it up! Refreshing, delicious, colorful! I love food with color! Bring this to a party or serve it at an event!
**Note- if you are a THM follower this would be an E salsa. You would want to have this with a lower fat meal!
A fruity tangy salsa sure to impress with it’s freshness, color, and taste!
- 1 large mango peeled and chopped
- 1 to 2 kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup of red onion chopped
- 1/2 a cored seeded jalapeno chopped
- 1 small handful of cilantro chopped
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 tsp salt
- Clean, peel & chop the mango & kiwi.
- Chop the onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic.
- Add all the chopped ingredients to a bowl.
- Squeeze the half a lime over the salsa and stir.
- Add the salt and stir.
- Serve this with Bake Blue Corn Tortilla Chips or server over grilled chicken.