Low Carb Granola
(this post may contain affiliate link. they do not cost you anything extra but go to support my blog post.)
Well, I don’t know about you but I love Granola! Yep, I do! So I wanted a low carb granola that we could have with our cashew milk or almond milk. Or as an ice cream topping or even a yogurt topping.
This is what I came up with.
Pretty yummy stuff!
You can really mix whatever low carb nuts, seeds, etc in it that you want.
But I choose these: coconut shreds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers, chia seeds & hemp heart seeds.
How yummy does that sound?
Of course, I used my favorite THM Gentle Sweet sweetener. I literally cannot tell you how much I love that sweetener!
I also use a Mexican Vanilla that I love love love that gives it a vanilla cinnamon flavor!!
This make a big cookie sheet full of granola. Just store it in an air tight container like a big mason jar or something of that nature.
This is a low carb, sugar free, grain free, gluten free granola! THM S too, for my Trim Healthy Friends!
Here are a few affiliate links to some things you might be interested in:
A low carb sugar free granola!
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds (roasted)
- 1 cup of slivered almonds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds (roasted)
- 1 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet (or a little less if using Truvia or Pyure, 1/4 a cup or less if using THM Super Sweet Blend)
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1 tsp of Mexican Vanilla
- 1 tsp mineral salt (or whatever salt you like)
- ** Options-
- 1/3 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 1/2 tsp banana flavoring
- 1/2 tsp almond flavoring
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place on a parchment paper lined big cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes at a time then stir.
- Continue doing this for 20-25 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container when cool.