An Easy Homemade Ranch Dressing that you can tweak to fit all your needs! THM Approved!
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar (mixed into the half and half)
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt or sour cream (I’ve made it both ways)
- 1/2 cup of good real or homemade mayo
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp. parmesan cheese that you find in the green container
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- *option- 2 tbsp. chopped pickled jalapenos, fresh chopped cilantro, fresh chopped chives
- Mix the vinegar into the half and half and set aside while you gather the other ingredients, this will thicken slightly and create a buttermilk texture.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- You can thin this down with a little water or more half and half.
- Store in an air tight container.