A Low Carb Colorful version of traditional Cole Slaw. Perfect for those summer BBQ’s!
- 1/2 of a medium green cabbage shredded
- 1/3 of a medium red cabbage shredded (optional… you can use all green cabbage)
- 1– medium carrot shredded
1/2 cup real mayo (I use either Duke’s or Hellman’s)
3 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons of THM Gentle Sweet (or you could use 4 tablespoons of Monkfruit or Swerve)
a dash of hot sauce (I use Texas Pete)
1 teaspoon Cajun spices
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shred your cabbages on the large shred holes of a cheese grater.
- Clean and peel carrot.
- Shred carrot on large shred holes of cheese grater.
- Set aside.
- Mix up your mayo, vinegar, sweetener, spices, hot sauce & salt and pepper.
- Pour over veggies.
- Mix well.
- Add sesame seeds last.
*** You can make this way easier by buying two bags of dry cole slaw mix!