Delicious acorn squash fried into fritters. OH MY YES! Trim Healthy Mama friendly
- 1 medium acorn squash peeled, deseeded, and grated
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- bacon grease
- Peel, deseed & grate the acorn squash.
- Add two eggs to the squash.
- Cook up a package of good quality bacon and chop it.
- Keep bacon grease.
- Mix bacon into the squash (this is optional).
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter and place carefully into hot bacon grease.
- Allow to crisp on first side before flipping carefully.
- Cook until browned on the other side.
- Serve with eggs!